Ono Brewing Company, 4520 Daly Dr, Suite 102, Chantilly, VA 20155
5.5 Year Onoversary Luau
Saturday April 29 1230pm -630pm
at Ono Brewing
Join us for our 5.5 Onoversary Luau! We unfortunately had to cancel our 5 year Onoversary luau on October 1 due to inclement weather from passing hurricane impacting our area. Our performers agreed to schedule a "make-up event" so we are now hosting a 5.5 year Onoversary luau! Put on your Hawaiian shirts and your slippahs (that’s what Hawaiians call flip-flops) and come join us for a day of beautiful Hawaiian music and dance performances at Ono Brewing Company on April 29 from 1230pm-600pm. (possibly longer as we continue to be contacted by performers who want to join in!)
* LIVE Hawaiian entertainment all day starting at 1230pm! Get there early to claim your seats (bringing your own outdoor chair is encouraged)! Doors open at 11:30am
* Various Hawaiian performances throughout the day from amazing singers, musicians and hula groups. Entertainment from Hawaiian musicians and dancers from Virginia, Maryland, DC and beyond!
* Visit vendors and crafters displaying their handmade Hawaiian-themed items including handmade leis, koa wood art, hair bows, Hawaiian dolls and more!
* Odd BBQ will be serving a limited menu all day including a Hawaiian Kalua Pork plate lunch and other BBQ sandwiches/plates. Food is not included in the ticket price.
* Raffle giveaways all day! One Brewing merchandise will be raffled throughout the day.
* BRING CHAIRS! This will be an OUTDOOR event in our parking lot. We will have some seating/tables/tents available but we encourage you to bring blankets and chairs like you are heading to an outdoor concert. (No outside food or beverages allowed) Tents will not be allowed unless the weather is threatening to rain.
* There will be an admission fee to participate in this outdoor concert/cultural festival. Pre-sale tickets available below. SAVE MONEY by purchasing in advance.
Answers to questions
Q: Is the tasting room open to customers who do not wish to attend the outdoor event?
A: Yes. The tasting room will be open without cover charge. You must purchase event admission tickets to go outside.
Q: Is food and drink included in the ticket cost?
A: No. All food and drinks will be purchased separately. Your ticket will grant you admission to the full-day Hawaiian concert/entertainment and vendor area. You will also get a free Hawaiian lei and a raffle ticket for prizes and giveaways throughout the day.
Q: What if it rains?
A: This event is rain or shine. In the event of rain, customers are welcome to bring and set-up tents.
Q: Can we bring outside food and drinks?
A: Outside food and drinks will not be allowed
Q: What if I purchase a pre-sale ticket and cannot attend?
A: There are no refunds for pre-sale tickets purchased. Maybe give them away to a friend?
Q: Where can we park for the event?
A: We have parking available in front and around back of Ono Brewing Company. Please be aware of reserved parking signs for other businesses in Chantilly Square and we ask that you DO NOT PARK in front of Chantilly Square businesses along Willard Rd. There is additional event parking available at the Ono Offshore parking lot across the street (Ono Offshore address is 4515 Daly Dr, Suite N) or there is street parking on Daly Drive or Brookfield Corporate Drive behind Ono Brewing. The Walmart parking lot is also a short walk away.