Yuhu Chocolate Stout- Available October 31st
On Tap at Ono Brewing Company
1. Hellyes Lager $0.40/oz Hellyes Lager is an unfiltered Helles Style Lager known as a Kellerbier. Kellerbier is a classic German beer that you may have never heard of, but are sure to love. This straw-colored beer has a nice malt character with hints of Lager yeast. Try one and you'll be saying "Hellyes, I'll have another!" (ABV 5.25% IBU 20) **Gluten reduced
2. Manako $0.60/oz Manako (pronounced mah-nah-KO), meaning mango in Hawaiian, is an American wheat ale infused with mango and is a bestseller at Ono Brewing Co. Manako brings the spirit of the tropics to the brewery’s tropical tasting room. This beer will inspire you to dream of or think back to a day spent relaxing at a beach, with a warm breeze blowing, Island music playing, and a cold drink in hand. (ABV 5.5% IBU 20) *
3. Riptide $0.50/oz Riptide IPA was given a late hop burst with Cascade, Amarillo and Citra hops and was then dry-hopped with a blend of Amarillo and Citra. Riptides are strong ocean currents caused by tidal flow in confined areas such as inlets and can pull swimmers or boaters out to sea quickly. Get swept away by the full flavor of Riptide IPA. (ABV 5.5% IBU 55) **Gluten reduced
4. Howzit $0.60/oz Howzit is a hazy IPA brewed and dry-hopped with a generous amount of Citra, Mosaic, and El Dorado hops. In Hawaii, “howzit” is a phrase used most often as a greeting meaning “How is it going?” or “How is everything?” Raise a glass and say “Howzit” to your neighbor. And if you want to be super cool, you could say “Howzit, braddah” meaning “How’s it going, brother?” (ABV 7% IBU 40) *
5. Tsunami $0.60/oz From farm to beer glass! Tsunami SMaSH DIPA is a Single Malt and Single Hop double IPA brewed with fresh Virginia-grown Cascade hops from Hoppy Trails Farm in Scottsville, VA. (ABV 7.8%) **Gluten reduced
6. Jack-O’ $0.60/oz Our Jack-O pumpkin ale is a light-bodied ale with caramel and red malts selected to give it a slightly orange hue, just like a Jack-o-lantern. Brewed with cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and pumpkin, this beer tastes like pumpkin pie in a glass! Enjoy with or without our cinnamon/sugar/graham cracker topping to rim the beer glass!. (ABV 6 IBU 15) **Gluten reduced
7. Hula Girl $0.60/oz Hula Girl is a tart and citrusy ale brewed with Hibiscus and Citra, El Dorado, and Simcoe hops. Hula Girl has hints of grapefruit, raspberry and guava flavors and was brewed specially for Ono Brewing Company’s 2-year “Onoversary” Luau. ABV 6% IBU 30*
8A. Island Time $0.50/oz Island Time is a taste of the tropics in a glass. This light, refreshing brown ale was infused with real coconut to make it a fun, summertime beer. Go ahead and pour this beer, sit back, relax in the tasting room or on the tiki patio, because you're now on Island Time! (ABV 6% IBU 30) **Gluten reduced
8B. Yuhu Milk Chocolate Stout $0.50/oz Yuhu (pronounced you-who), is a lip-smackingly good chocolate milk stout with rich chocolate flavor and caramel notes. Yuhu was brewed in collaboration with River-Sea Chocolates, the chocolate factory next door to Ono Brewing Company, and was brewed with lactose and over 40 pounds of Columbian cacao husks and nibs. River-Seas imported the cacao for use in their craft chocolate bars. The cacao came to the U.S on a sail cargo that used to serve as a minesweeper. (ABV 7.3% IBU 20) **Gluten reduced
8C. Hurricane Frances DIPA $0.60/oz Hurricane Frances is a DIPA hopped with Motueka, Idaho 7 and Rakau hops. Hurricane Frances is the second in a new series of Ono beers that reflect back on the four hurricanes that hit Florida in 2004. Hurricane Frances, also a Category 4 hurricane, was the second of the four and hit just 3 weeks after Hurricane Charley. Frances was very large, and slow moving. It dumped nearly 30” of rain on Central Florida. Scott and Cyndi, owners of Ono Brewing, lived in Florida in 2004 and look back at 2004 as the year they “hunkered down” and rode out all four hurricanes. (ABV 8% IBU 70)
*Ono Brewing uses Virginia-grown wheat and oats in all beers containing wheat and/or oats.
** Gluten reduced- Fermented with Brewers Clarex® which effectively removes gluten from the beer. It is not “gluten-free” but the makers of Brewers Clarex® claim significant gluten reduction with proper use. We encourage those with gluten sensitivities to research Brewers Clarex.