On Tap at Ono Brewing Company
1. Hellyes Lager $0.40/oz Hellyes Lager is an unfiltered Helles Style Lager known as a Kellerbier. Kellerbier is a classic German beer that you may have never heard of, but are sure to love. This straw-colored beer has a nice malt character with hints of Lager yeast. Try one and you'll be saying "Hellyes, I'll have another!" (ABV 5.25% IBU 20) **Gluten reduced
2. Manako $0.60/oz Manako (pronounced mah-nah-KO), meaning mango in Hawaiian, is an American wheat ale infused with mango and is a bestseller at Ono Brewing Co. Manako brings the spirit of the tropics to the brewery’s tropical tasting room. This beer will inspire you to dream of or think back to a day spent relaxing at a beach, with a warm breeze blowing, Island music playing, and a cold drink in hand. (ABV 5.5% IBU 20) *
3. Riptide $0.50/oz Riptide IPA was given a late hop burst with Cascade, Amarillo and Citra hops and was then dry-hopped with a blend of Amarillo and Citra. Riptides are strong ocean currents caused by tidal flow in confined areas such as inlets and can pull swimmers or boaters out to sea quickly. Get swept away by the full flavor of Riptide IPA. (ABV 5.5% IBU 55) **Gluten reduced
4. Howzit $0.60/oz Howzit is a hazy IPA brewed and dry-hopped with a generous amount of Citra, Mosaic, and El Dorado hops. In Hawaii, “howzit” is a phrase used most often as a greeting meaning “How is it going?” or “How is everything?” Raise a glass and say “Howzit” to your neighbor. And if you want to be super cool, you could say “Howzit, braddah” meaning “How’s it going, brother?” (ABV 7% IBU 40) *
5. Hazy Ivan $0.60/oz Hurricane Ivan “Hazy Ivan” DIPA Hazy Ivan is a DIPA hopped with Mosaic, Amarillo and Centennial hops. Hazy Ivan is the third beer in the hurricane series of Ono DIPA’s that reflect on the four hurricanes that hit the US in 2004. Hurricane Ivan was nicknamed Crazy Ivan because it hit the US 3 different times! Hazy Ivan is a malty, citrusy, and very drinkable DIPA. (ABV 8.25% IBU 35)
6. Berry Ono- Blackberry Seltzer $0.60/oz Berry Ono is a malt-based, craft hard seltzer that was infused with real blackberries, instead of artificial flavoring or extracts that mimic natural flavors. The blackberries give Berry Ono a beautiful pink color and natural, slightly tart taste. Berry Ono is a refreshing and low cal/low carb option (125 calories and 6.5g carbs per 12oz). Ono means “delicious” in Hawaiian, so “Berry Ono” is so very (berry) delicious! **Gluten-reduced (ABV 5.25% IBU 0)
7. Jinjah-Vanilla/Ginger Seltzer $0.50/oz Jinjah is a malt-based hard seltzer brewed with 125 pounds of fresh ginger. Fresh ginger is known for its spicy yet sweet flavor. In this version of Jinjah, the zesty, earthy, lemony, and warming flavors of ginger are complemented by the sweetness of the added vanilla. The alcohol content in Jinjah was derived from a combination of fermented malted grains and dextrose. If we were in Hawaii, the locals might say something like “Hey Brah, da jinjah and da vanilla in dis drink make it so Ono!” Translation: “Hey brother, the ginger and the vanilla in this drink make it so delicious!” (ABV 5.0% IBU 4) **Gluten reduced
8A. Island Time $0.50/oz Island Time is a taste of the tropics in a glass. This light, refreshing brown ale was infused with real coconut to make it a fun, summertime beer. Go ahead and pour this beer, sit back, relax in the tasting room or on the tiki patio, because you're now on Island Time! (ABV 6% IBU 30) **Gluten reduced
8B. Yuhu $0.50/oz Yuhu (pronounced you-who), is a lip-smackingly good chocolate milk stout with rich chocolate flavor and caramel notes. Yuhu was brewed in collaboration with River-Sea Chocolates, the chocolate factory next door to Ono Brewing Company, and was brewed with lactose and over 40 pounds of Columbian cacao husks and nibs. River-Seas imported the cacao for use in their craft chocolate bars. The cacao came to the U.S on a sail cargo that used to serve as a minesweeper. (ABV 7.8% IBU 20) **Gluten reduced
8C. Dockside $0.50/oz Dockside Dubbel is a Belgian Dubbel (double). Dockside is a reddish brown, moderately strong, malty, complex Belgian ale with a moderately dry finish. Fruity esters are prevalent due to the yeast, so you may taste and smell raisins, plums, banana, and/or cherries. Spicy phenols are also present so you may also taste and smell clove or other spices. This is a great dark beer alternative to a Bock, Porter, or Stout and would be great if you were sitting on a dock, on a cool evening, watching the sunset. (ABV 8.5% IBU 20) **Gluten reduced
* Ono Brewing uses Virginia-grown wheat and oats in all beers containing wheat and/or oats.
** Gluten reduced- Fermented with Brewers Clarex® which effectively removes gluten from the beer. It is not “gluten-free” but the makers of Brewers Clarex® claim significant gluten reduction with proper use. We encourage those with gluten sensitivities to research Brewers Clarex.